Board logo

subject: How Speed Dating Washington DC Almost Got Me Killed [print this page]

How Speed Dating Washington DC Almost Got Me Killed

When I first moved to the East Coast, I didn't know what Speed Dating Washington DC was. Now I wish I'd never found out.

I moved here because of my job. I work for a huge law firm that takes cases all over the United States, and they needed me to come out to DC. I decided that since I would be here for a while, it would be a good idea to get to know some people in the area, so I joined a local social group. When I was looking at their event calendar, I saw a lot of singles speed dating coming up.

Without thinking twice, I signed up for the Speed Dating Washington DC that was taking place that weekend. Of all the events, I should've gone to a networking party or something of that general nature first, but I didn't. I chose to jump right into dating.

This was such a mistake. The event was a disaster. Half of the people there weren't really professionals-- just a bunch of losers looking to score with a classy girl like myself. There was only one guy there that I was really interested in. Little did I know, he was a serial killer who found his victims at local speed dating events.

I ended up letting him drive me home. I invited him in for a glass of wine. Then, he pulled out a gun and tried to kill me! I guess he didn't expect me to be trained in hand-to-hand combat. I managed to get the gun from him and shoot him in the head. He could have killed me! I learned my lesson, and I am never trying Speed Dating Washington DC ever again!

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)