Board logo

subject: How to Get a Free Macbook Air Review [print this page]

How to Get a Free Macbook Air Review

I am really enjoying the Macbook Air that I got recently. When I first got it, I took it out of the box and it was packaged very professionally and was such a great feeling of opening a new Macbook Air. Once I turned it on it was very quiet and the user interface is very user friendly. I've always been a PC user and this is my first mac so I am glad I started off with the Macbook Air because it's very light, quiet, and easy to use. I actually got this Macbook Air for free at a promotion website that I found here http://freebienetworkz.info and the website had instructions on what exactly to do to qualify for a free Macbook Air.

Now back to the Macbook Air review that I would like to talk about. It's a standard 13.3-inch model priced around $1,299. I have heard that there is a tiny 11.6-inch model that is around the same size of the iPad and a little cheaper. But, that is why these are called Macbook Air because they are very thin which is great for traveling and storing. The one thing I wish this had was a backlit keyboard. No keyboard lighting makes it difficult for someone like me to type in the dark. There is a larger track pad that makes up for it however.

What the Macbook Air has in performance is a base 1.86GHz Core 2 Duo CPU, 2GB of RAM. There are optional upgrades up to 2.13GHz CPU and 4GB of RAM. There are two USB ports, a MagSafe connector, and a SD card slot, and Mini DisplayPort hookup. The battery life is average and all depends on what your doing. But, I would say on average the battery life is 8 hours before you need to recharge.

So in conclusion this is a very good laptop and I would recommend the Macbook Air because of its ease of use and quality. The fact that I got it for free doesn't affect my opinion or make me bias in my review. I'm just happy I didn't have to spend a good chunk of change on it. But, if money isn't an issue I would recommend the upgrades you can get with this, especially if your into high performance.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)