Board logo

subject: Bosch 4100-09 Review [print this page]

Bosch 4100-09 Review

At 29 by 21-1/2-inches square, the table saw provides the most usable tabletop space available with a 25-inch rip capacity that can easily handle sheet goods or larger stock.

The Bosch Modular Smart Guard System is a ground-breaking new design for portable table saws that includes a blade guard, riving knife and anti-kickback pawls. All three elements are modular and tool free, so users can quickly and easily remove or add each component independently based on the task.

These Bosch 4100-09 is available on Amazon at over 55% off retail price ! Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount !

Bosch 4100-09 is an excellent portable table saw. It makes smooth clean cuts, great safety features, and a 25 right rip fence. The stand is well designed and stable.

Here are some great features of the Bosch 4100-09:

Squarelock rip fence engineered for maximum trueness

Includes the new enhanced award-winning gravity rise stand by Bosch

Durable Sub-Base increases tool life by handling job-site abuse

Integrated carry handles increase portability

Single point bevel movement for consistent accuracy; 1-year warranty

The stand is a beautifully engineered device. I am very impressed and pleased with this saw and easily recommend it.

Here's what one of the owners had to say about the Bosch 4100-09:

"With limited space, I had to opt for a tool that would perform many tasks. My research led me to this saw since I wanted portablility and I am completely satisfied with my other Bosch tools. Operating the stand took a little getting used to, but now I don't think twice about setting the saw up for even some minor work. This is a great piece of equipment".

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)