Board logo

subject: Get Pregnant Assistance - Wonderful Top Secret for Pregnancy [print this page]

Get Pregnant Assistance - Wonderful Top Secret for Pregnancy

Get Pregnant Assistance - Wonderful Top Secret for Pregnancy

So is the thought constantly in your mind today how to "help me get pregnant"?

I understand exactly how you feel, in fact I had difficulty in getting pregnant the first time too. I began to think it was never going to happen for me and I became very unhappy. So I know what you are going through.

But I can tell you a secret...which is this:

I did get pregnant, and so can you!

Did you know that 75 - 85% of couples conceive within a year of starting to try for a baby and there is about a 25% chance around the time of ovulation each cycle.

So this is good news for you - especially when you remember that there are 5 days every month when you are more likely to get pregnant. We can use this fact to our advantage.

I want you to think about this - are you giving yourself deadlines to get pregnant? Like...help me get pregnant by my next birthday; by Christmas; by my next vacation.

Typically, we beat ourselves up over missed deadlines and milestones. And I do understand this, it's natural! But it really doesn't help.

So instead why not use this powerful help me get pregnant secret...which I like to call

Distraction Attraction

All distraction attraction is, is replacing our constant thoughts of getting pregnant with different thoughts, to help to get pregnant. There are a number of ways you can do this.

* Throw yourself into a hobby or sport that you were once interested in but have forgotten about.

* Start doing some volunteering or charity work in your local area.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)