Board logo

subject: Eve Online ISK: Start Off on the Right Foot [print this page]

Eve Online ISK: Start Off on the Right Foot

Eve Online ISK: Start Off on the Right Foot

As a new player in Eve Online you will hunger for more EVE ISK, so that you can buy skills and better equipment. One of the easiest way to make EVE ISK is of course to buy EVE Online ISK. Mining in asteroid belts is the other obvious means to make ISK. First find a system that is not too crowded. There are many ways that you can mine by, so find a way that works for you. I advise getting setup so that you can pilot an industrial ship and a ship to mine that supports multiple mining lasers. As soon as you have mined a significant amount of minerals to transfer to your station, be quick to add them to the station and go back to repeat your mining efforts..

Another way of making EVE Online ISK that is very interesting to players is by mission running. The idea is to hop on a frigate and start taking on those combat missions. Why? Basically by doing this you would be looting items from wrecks which eventually adds up over time. The other obvious reason is that you get rewards from doing those missions. The leveling missions may be boring at first but as you go up the mission hierarchy, you'll be absolutely surprised at the great amount of EVE ISK you could make from running missions.

Incase mission running and mining is not your thing, there's always the option to trade and haul. What this means in simple terms is buying items at a low price and then selling them at a higher price. This method shouldn't be underestimated. It is possible to make heap loads of ISK this way. This is especially the case if you have a good idea of the price differences between regions.

The EVE Universe is not child's play. Before you begin your ISK making mission, particularly if you are a beginner, it's advise-able to stay in the high security space first. To play it save, stick to a corporation. Having the opportunity to join a corporation that is focused on making EVE ISK would be that much more of a plus.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)