Board logo

subject: Finding out to Talk French by Understanding to Use French Phrases - Component IV [print this page]

Finding out to Talk French by Understanding to Use French Phrases - Component IV

Finding out to Talk French by Understanding to Use French Phrases - Component IV

Mastering a new language can be really scary for a lot of men and women. I have quite a few friends from every element of the word, and I don't know why, but men and women from the United State like to converse French like crasy. Some of them intend to reside in France and to obtain a household. Then here's an concept of what their need to have to say.

I want a household to reside in permanently: Je cherche une rsidence principale.

I am hunting for a holiday household: Je cherche une rsidence secondaire.

I'm seeking for a flat in town: Je cherche un appartement en ville.

I'm seeking for a residence in the country: Je cherche une maison la campagne.

Do you have any homes by the sea? Vous avez des maisons au bord de la mer?

We are looking for a farm: Nous cherchons une ferme.

We are hunting for a residence with a big south-going through garden: Nous cherchons une proprit avec un grand jardin trs bien expose.

We are looking for store premises: Nous cherchons des locaux commerciaux.

We want a home that is prepared to dwell in: On voudrait une maison habitable de suite.

We want a new home: Nous cherchons une maison neuve.

We want a residence for renovation: Nous cherchons une maison restaurer.

I would like one thing a small greater/more compact: Je voudrais quelque chose un peu plus grand/petit.

I would like one thing that is closer to a village: Je voudrais quelque selected qui se situe plus prs du village.

We want a house with at minimum four bedrooms: Nous cherchons une maison avec cinq items minimum.

I want a fitted kitchen: Je voudrais une cuisine quipe.

Our price range is EUR100,000: Nous avons un finances de a hundred,000 euros.

Over all, we want somewhere peaceful: Nous voulons le calme avant tout.

The residence is extremely shut (virtually two steps) from the beach: La maison est deux pas de la plage.

The property is 5 minutes from the village: La maison est cinq minutes du village.For far more info about "appartement meuble montreal", you ought to go to: appartement meuble montreal

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)