Board logo

subject: Tata coverage query [print this page]

Tata coverage query

I would also

Tata coverage query

like to see such map. I posted a query to Tata customer service, but they have not answered me.I live in Gokarna (Karnataka). The modem operates in the CDMA 2000 x1 network, but sometimes it catches 45% of HSIA signal. That means somewhere around there is a tower with EvDO.I think that provider must provide accurate information about EvDO coverage for its customers. I need to know the exact distance to the nearest tower with EvDO.I would also like to see such map. I posted a query to Tata customer service, but they have not answered me.I live in Gokarna (Karnataka). The modem operates in the CDMA 2000 x1 network, but sometimes it catches 45% of HSIA signal. That means somewhere around there is a tower with EvDO.I think that provider must provide accurate information about EvDO coverage for its customers. I need to know the exact distance to the nearest tower with EvDO

I would also like to see such map. I posted a query to Tata customer service, but they have not answered me.I live in Gokarna (Karnataka). The modem operates in the CDMA 2000 x1 network, but sometimes it catches 45% of HSIA signal.

I would also like to see such map. I posted a query to Tata customer service, but they have not answered me.I live in Gokarna (Karnataka). The modem operates in the CDMA 2000 x1 network, but sometimes it catches 45% of HSIA signal. That means somewhere around there is a tower with EvDO.I think that provider must provide accurate information about EvDO coverage for its customers. I need to know the exact distance to the nearest tower with EvDO.I would also like to see such map. I posted a query to Tata customer service, but they have not answered me.I live in Gokarna (Karnataka). The modem operates in the CDMA 2000 x1 network, but sometimes it catches 45% of HSIA signal. That means somewhere around there is a tower with EvDO.I think that provider must provide accurate information about EvDO coverage for its customers. I need to know the exact distance to the nearest tower with EvDO

I would also like to see such map. I posted a query to Tata customer service, but they have not answered me.I live in Gokarna (Karnataka). The modem operates in the CDMA 2000 x1 network, but sometimes it catches 45% of HSIA signal. That means somewhere around there is a tower with EvDO.I think that provider must provide accurate information about EvDO coverage for its customers. I need to know the exact distance to the nearest tower with EvDO

That means somewhere around there is a tower with EvDO.I think that provider must provide accurate information about EvDO coverage for its customers. I need to know the exact distance to the nearest tower with EvDO

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)