Board logo

subject: Watch The X-Factor Live Online [print this page]

Watch The X-Factor Live Online

Watch The X-Factor Live Online

The first auditions for the new Fox singing competition "The X Factor" will be held Sunday at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena.

Legal photo identification is required. Any auditioner under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All auditioners must be U.S. citizens or eligible to work in the United States and not have a music recording contract.

Watch X-Factor Online

Once auditioners obtain their wristbands, they will be asked to return to the arena by 8 a.m. Sunday. Auditioners will not be allowed to camp out.

Groups and singers as young as 12 years old can audition for the series, which will premiere in the fall. Unlike "American Idol," "The X Factor" does not have an upper age limit.

"I like the idea that a 12-year-old on this show can compete with an older singer and a singing group," said Simon Cowell, the former "American Idol" judge who will be a judge and an executive producer on "The X Factor."

"I've never believed there should be a cut-off age for talent."

"The X Factor" is the first U.S. singing competition series in which a contestant will be in front of an audience of thousands the first time he or she auditions for the judges, copying a concept Cowell originated for its British version.

If you want to start watching all of your favorite shows live online "Satellite Direct" technology is on the cutting edge in online TV. With 3500 stations and no monthly fees you can't go wrong. So if you want live entertainment on your pc this is the software for you. The best part is there are no monthly fees.

X-Factor Live Online

Also with "Satellite Direct" technology you will also receive hundreds of sports channels, and even local channels you do not get from other satellite services. The one time installation process is really simple and totaly pain free. Your satisfaction is also guaranteed becuause there is a 100% money back guarantee. So if you want to learn more just follow the web address I have provided above. I canpersonally guarantee this product.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)