Board logo

subject: A hen evening with Champneys Collection and Warner Leisure Hotels [print this page]

A hen evening with Champneys Collection and Warner Leisure Hotels

A hen evening with Champneys Collection and Warner Leisure Hotels

My friend is getting married later this year and has asked my best friend and I to organise her hen night. We are under strict instruction that it must be relaxed and formal. It is to be a small group of close friends and family. The celebration should be suitable for the whole group and there is to be no drunken happening.

I thought that instead of an evening why we don't make it a weekend. We could go to a lovely hotel and have a pampering section which would suit everyone involved and be suitable for all ages. I thought that this would be a good and relaxing experience before the big day and it would be a chance to talk to everyone in the group. My friend loved the idea and wanted me to book it straight away. I was over the moon.

I decided the best places to look at for this weekend would be either Warner Leisure Hotels or Champneys Collection. It will be a great event and there is no room for any drunken mistakes. There will be champagne for everyone but I am hoping everyone with drink in moderation.

As my friend is so particular about things I have given her so many options that she cannot be disappointed. I have sent out the invitations and I hope everyone can attend. I'm hoping that considering the hen weekend as taken so much to organise that I will not be expected to help with the wedding organising and preparation but I think that is wishful thinking.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)