Board logo

subject: Golf set news online Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver Review [print this page]

Golf set news online Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver Review

Golf set news online Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver Review

For many years, different new golf clubs have regularly come out, and finding what suit golfers best is usually not an easy task. Callaway has released the Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver, which uses an aerodynamic design and a fairly long club length. The new RAZR Hawk Driver is on the cheap golf clubs online shop for sale, with free shipping to most countries.

The Callaway Razr Hawk Driver is made for both power and accuracy with its precise design using forged composite technology. This is why the engineers were able to put the weight exactly where it is necessary to create the most potential distance without giving up any accuracy. When you pair this technology with an Aldila RIP graphite shaft, then you have a golf club that is ready to improve your game.

Due to the forged composite technology that is featured in the Callaway Razr Hawk Driver and co-developed with Lamborghini, Callaway is able to control the wall thickness. This allows for a much thinner and lighter body to this club making it easier to swing faster and increase your distance. This allows you to get off the tee with the distance you desire without giving up much accuracy.

In a test done by Golf Magazine of the Callaway Razr Hawk Driver many of the golfers that hit this driver hit it up to 20 yards further than their current driver. Even when they missed the center of the club face they were still able to hit this driver much longer than the driver they have been carrying in their bag.

The distance I found with the Razr Hawk forced me to ask the resident Callaway expert on hand about how the RAZR Hawk has stood up to the competition when tested by a swing robot at an outdoor range. I really only cared how it did against the TaylorMade R-11, which has been the most-talked-about driver of 2011. I was told that, on average, the RAZR Hawk actually flew six yards further than the R-11, which is attributed to the forged composite technology as well as the longer shaft. Now six yards might not seem like much, but when you need to clear a fairway bunker or reach a ridge, it certainly doesn't hurt.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)