Board logo

subject: Simple Steps To Earn Money Online - Pakistani and Foreigners [print this page]

Simple Steps To Earn Money Online - Pakistani and Foreigners

Simple Steps To Earn Money Online - Pakistani and Foreigners

First Step :

Create Paypal or Alertpay account , basically Alertpay Works in pakistan and they send payment through Check ! Www.alertpay.com . Basically it's Online bank account i prefer using alertpay

Second Step :

When You're Successfully registered at that alertpay ..

. Now the question is from where you'll earn money right ??

there's certain sites which works for that . So many pakistanis Are already there

and they are called Adsense or PAID TO CLICK !

third Step :

I generally don't Use adsense Because It got so many problems And troubles :D

I prefer PAID TO CLICK Sites ..

There are some sites known as " Neobux and Onbux " Don't worry i will give u full tutorial ..

Forth Step :

Sites like Neobux and onbux got Advertisers , Who wants to Advertise there things on that websites ... and they give away money to Onbux .. then . People like us who are Members . they Click on it everyday . And in that way those Sites get profit as Well as us

Fifth Step :

Join ONBUX here ONBUX

press register Button On top right

Fill the Form (Leave the refferer the way it is )

Put pin as Whatever u like . " Pin is used to take money out like account number so u have to remember it anyway "

When you're Done

they would send u mail about verification

Go to ur inbox and review that Email and take out that Random Code

Put it in

Here we go :D

You're registered

Now log in > View Ads( at top ) > Click etoro > Blue button > Link must be Open in other page > progress bar must be filled ... when it got complete it says like a => ahsb In this example u have to select a . Because whatever Word is On left side u have to select that ..

when u are done it says " 0.01 Credited into ur account"

then close that page and go to other ad

Instant Withdrawals at UniteTrade.com

then

Anyoption

then

Scratch2Cash

When u done all that now u have to go to main menu . and Check it out U just have done 0.04$ ..

You can refer it to ur friends ..

in banner > there's referal Link give it to ur Friend When they will click 4 ads like u did . U will get extra 2 c Per each .. and when u are done doing 2 $ then u can cashout it

that's all

I already Earned 200$

now it's Ur turn ..

Well Bye bye

Allah hafiz

Umair Baloch

Onbux is registered Company So it can't be scam

Meri Stats

img338.imageshack.us/img338/324/26957467.jpg

Ye wahan ka Pakistani Forum With Support !

img264.imageshack.us/img264/3779/95276238.jpg

Ye Wahan ka pakistani Moderator hai Jis ko 900$ per Month milty hain Matlb k almost 80 Hazar

img189.imageshack.us/img189/2552/70606962.jpg

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)