Board logo

subject: Rebounding and Children... just pure jumping pleasure for children [print this page]

Rebounding and Children... just pure jumping pleasure for children

Rebounding and Children... just pure jumping pleasure for children

As I think of how the trampoline affected me as a child I come up with a list of reasons why the trampoline was so beneficial to me during my growing up years.

#1 As a child I think that the trampoline gave me a boost of self esteem and self confidence. Every time I learned a new trick it made it so much easier to try something else. I think this has helped me in my everyday life by knowing if I try something long enough and practice at it that I can achieve success.

#2 The trampoline created great moments in forming friendships and creating socializing time.

#3 I loved sleeping on the trampoline. By doing so I was able to fall asleep looking up at the stars, planets and galaxies! It was a great chance to relax and look at the creations of the Almighty.

#4 The trampoline was a great way to give off some energy and keep me fit and healthy at the same time. I can recount spending many hours on the trampoline. This had to be beneficial to me as a child!

Overall the trampoline was a good thing for my childhood experience. Of course you want to follow the safety guidelines so that your experience will be a good one as was mine on the trampoline. Even though I'm 30, talking about all the fun I had as a child on the trampoline makes me want to get out there and jump! Happy Jumping!

P.S. I can still do a back flip!

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)