Board logo

subject: Compaq Presario CQ62-210US Review [print this page]

Compaq Presario CQ62-210US Review

Compaq Presario CQ62-210US Review

I been searching for 3 months for the right laptop and i decided to order the compaq presario cq62-210us and i am really satisfied with it so far.This computer is amazing. I bought it primarily for its low price. It is well built, runs smooth, has a comfortable keyboard, decent sound and quiet running. The screen image is of excellent quality. It is fully compatible with most of today's gadgets. I was surprised that it was running on high-end graphics capable of playing playstation 2 games.The video quality is good and it has a lot of memory built-in.

This laptop runs all basic word processing software with simplicity.The Compaq Presario CQ62-210US helps you do everything with burning custom labels on CDs and DVDs, connecting to a digital camera, MP3 player or other digital devices using the USB ports, browsing the web from any room using built-in Wi-Fi, plus managing and sharing your photos using HP Photo Creations software.

It also has a new sleek design mousepad similar to the macbook with the same sensitivity and texture. I would give the design rating like five stars. HP did a great job with that.

To be honest, i've reviewed and compared so many different laptops that were quadruple its price and they all had just a few more hardware features.

I was trying hard to find negative comments about this machine before i got the cq62 and i couldn't find one.This machine was worth every dollar i paid for it. Check out here for a better understanding of this compaq presario cq62-210us review.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)