Board logo

subject: Buy online 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life; by Chetan Bhagat [print this page]

Buy online 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life; by Chetan Bhagat

'The 3 mistakes of my life' is the third novel from the best selling Indian author, Chetan Bhagat. This book had an initial print run of 420,000. Chetan Bhagat was raised to instant fame with his first novel, 'Five point someone' about the life of engineering students at IIT. He is well known and appreciated for his unabashedly Indian themes and characters.

'The 3 Mistakes of my Life' is a story about a young boy named Govind and his two friends, Ishaan and Omi. Govind, being a Gujarati, thinks that business is something that should comes naturally to him and sets out to a start a business of his own. Together with his best friends, they open a cricket shop. But the intentions of all are different and everyone is into the business with different reasons. While Govind's intention is purely monetary, Ishaan wishes to encourage a gifted batsman named Ali. Omi is in because he has no clue about anything else and just wants to be with his friends. And life brings them to face many hard times as they have to deal with riots, earthquakes among other mishaps and also the unacceptable love relation between Govind and Ishaan's younger sister, Vidya.

To know what happened eventually, if they could make it through among all these odds, if their friendship survives, get the book at the earliest from the online stores. You do not have to scan from one bookstore to other now. It can be ordered by just a few clicks of your computer mouse and you will have the book delivered at your home within no time. On these websites, you can also shop for the Best Comic Books , biographies, Romantic Books, and Online Books as well, which can be downloaded as e books.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)