Board logo

subject: Online Competitions UK [print this page]

Online Competitions UK

Online Competitions UK

Get Me a Ticket is a competition website with a difference. Players get to win tons of really cool prizes from the sitewithout any obligations!

What's up for grabs? Just about everything a person could want, from vouchers to buy clothes, makeup, shoes, household stuff, car stuff, and just about everything else, to hot gadgets like Nintendo Wiis, Sony PSPs and Apple iPhones and iPods, to great vacation packages in exotic, beautiful places all over the world, to cars like BMWs! Just about anything can be won through Get Me a Ticket.

All players need to do is register with Get Me a Ticket completely and absolutely for free, and then just pick and choose which competition they want to join. Prizes are given away weekly to winners, and they can even enjoy being featured on the Winners' Board! The lucky people who win competitions will be contacted every so often by the site itself and/or by third parties (who are really strictly selected, no worries), who will tell them about hot new products, services and offers that they might want to avail of. This is what is known as permission marketingif you don't explicitly give your permission, they won't bother you. During a competition you could just need to answer a survey or two from Get Me a Ticket's partners, and that's about it as far as your obligations to the site are concerned.

Not a whole lot of competition sites can offer competitions of this quality. By this I mean that most other competition sites may not be able to offer products like, say, cars and all thatthe range of prizes may be quite limited by comparison to Get Me a Ticket. In addition other sites may be really obtrusive and you may just end up getting spammed on a daily basis. This is what makes Get Me a Ticket a surefire winneryou just have to play and be contacted every so often to get a chance to win!

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)