Board logo

subject: "Stress causes teeth damage over time" [print this page]

"Stress causes teeth damage over time"

Stress is a large contributing factor to teeth grinding, as many people who have a high stress level work environment actually grind their teeth at night while they sleep and don't even know it. This weakens the teeth and causes extra wear and tear especially over time if the person is unaware that this is occurring as they sleep. Luckily, there is an affordable and effective option for preventing this type of damage from occurring. A dental laboratory based in Atlanta, GA creates custom fabricated nightguards for people with bruxism or TMJ.Thecompany is called Nightguardlab.com, and every day this companyhelps thousands of people gain relief from these symptoms of stress. A custom fitted nightguard can help you sleep through the night and stop grinding. All you have to do is find the right one. Many dentists tend to over charge, so why not just cut them out and go directly to their website Nightguardlab.com toorder your nightguard, saving you time, money and hassle. Most importantly, the company has a 30 day money back guarantee. There is absolutely no reason not to give it a try. "Teeth grinding used to be a serious problem for me, I couldn't sleep through the night. My dentist told me how much a nightguard would cost and I just don't have that kind of money but I still needed immediate relief. I'm so glad I found out about the NightguardLab through a friend" says Mike, a loyal customer "I would never go anywhere else for a nightguard" he continues. With so many of us today dealing with stress, the last thing we need to do is wipe out our savings for a mouth piece. This company is reliable, efficient, and most importantly affordable.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)