Board logo

subject: WowWee Paper Jamz - The Best Gift for Your child [print this page]

WowWee Paper Jamz - The Best Gift for Your child

WowWee Paper Jamz - The Best Gift for Your child

How many young children out there would like music instrument as a gift for this holiday season or maybe for their special day? Many, I believe. With the endless bands that coming out every year as well as good music that playing all the times, number of young children who desires becoming a musician are increasing. To waste our kid's music talent is definitely something that we simply can't do, but to buy a real music instrument for a six-years-old seems like too much. Worry not; WowWee Paper Jamz Instant Rock Star Guitars (Series 1) Complete Set of 6 could be an answer to your prayer.

With Paper Jamz guitar, kids can easily explore their music talent and creativity to the max. As the name suggested, WowWee Paper Jamz guitars are made of paper (it's more like a cardboard I believe) and child can easily play them by simply touching the paper surface. Active Graphics Technology (which allows paper to be embedded by circuit) made this playful technology possible. As simple as that, kids can play the music as a real pro, sure a way to boost their self esteem and music sense.

Paper Jamz guitar is completed with three modes for jamming. Perfect Play mode, the kids can play three perfect included hit songs. Rhythm mode, to control the rhythm for the songs and the best of all is Freestyle mode that would let the children play real chords and probably create their own songs. Even when the kids have no musical ability, they still are able to enjoy playing Paper Jamz Guitar, even learn a song or two.

I never guess that something made of paper could possibly be this very good. And also a small warning tough, whenever you watch out for the kids when they play this WowWee Paper Jamz Guitar after you give it to them, you might tempted to have one of these for yourself.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)