Board logo

subject: Shopping For Christmas Presents Is Hard [print this page]

Shopping For Christmas Presents Is Hard

Shopping for Christmas presents is hard

Christmas is in three weeks and I only just started my shopping, I would have stared it earlier but it was very hectic at work. Now that things are calm and back in order, I can do my shopping and Im hoping this weekend I at least do most of the shopping.

Every day after work, I go to the high street, so I can buy what I like so its one less item to buy over the weekend. Going shopping after work every day is tiring me out, by the time I get home all I want to do is curl up in my bed and sleep.

Its the weekend, my shopping spree has begun and my first stop is the toy shop. I like to get the children out of the way that way Im still thinking straight because by the end of the day my brain just doesnt want to function and I dont want to forget one of the kids present.

I have been to all the shopping centres that I know of and Im running out of shops to buy from. I want to go somewhere different but I dont know any other shopping centre. While I was thinking, my best friend called to check if I was still alive from all the shopping.

I asked my friend if she knew of any different shopping centre near to where I live, to my surprise she said yes. She gave me the directions but I just could not understand what she was saying so to help me she said its past the big Ford in West Sussex and the weird thing was I knew where it was and I knew which shopping centre she was talking about.

by: AlbertElliott

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)