Board logo

subject: Canon 1000D Review [print this page]

Canon 1000D Review

I take into account myself an amateur at photography and this article is written in such manner. I've constantly had a factor for cameras and photography. Over the past 10 years I've owned quite a few diverse types of digital cameras and just few months ago I decided it was time I invested in a "professional" camera. By professional I mean those huge SLR cameras.

I invest hours browsing the internet in search of the ideal 1 for me, an amateur photographer. At the end I decided to get the Canon EOS 1000D. This camera is recommended for beginners and amateurs and has all of the features a severe photographer needs.

I bought the camera along with the stock lens, 18-55mm. Even though this is really an excellent lens, I still would suggest purchasing an additional 1. This lens is excellent if you're taking pictures of objects which are close to you, range from 1-5meters. In the event you wish to take pictures of objects closer than that, I suggest a macro lens. In the event you must take pictures of objects further away you ought to most likely invest in a zoom lens.

The stock battery that comes with the camera is terrific. I didn't need to charge it for 2-3 months after I bought the camera. The camera connects effortlessly to a pc via USB, the Canon software that comes with the camera makes it seriously uncomplicated to transfer the pictures to the pc.

I strongly suggest the EOS 1000D for anybody who is severe about photography but is not ready to invest thousands of dollars on a SLR camera just yet. Overall I rate the 1000D 7 out of 10. It's seriously basic and uncomplicated to use, even for a technically challenged fool like me.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)