Board logo

subject: What to buy for him for our Anniversary [print this page]

What to buy for him for our Anniversary

What to buy for him for our Anniversary

Woke up with a many thoughts in my head, my wedding anniversary is a week away and I haven't bought anything for my husband. Unfortunately my husband must be the fussiest person alive! Every year I rack my brain thinking what to get him, never happy with the gift.

Last year I decided to give him gift vouchers, chose the easy option. I just didn't have any energy to go out and buy him something as I just had a baby. It was the best thing that happened to us. She was a gift for both of us as she was born day b4 our anniversary.

It is too cold to go out and look around and plus my baby is still so young to wonder around in the winter weather. So I decide to shop online, these days you can find anything from pair socks to a day at a driving experience.

Hours later, I finally found something that took my interest, it was a beautiful Rotary Gents Aquaspeed bracelet watch. It was perfect and I know he would love it. If he doesn't then next year he won't get a gift.

Now that the gift is sorted, I need to arrange the party, another headache. As it's a double celebration, we decide to do our daughters first birthday party with our anniversary do. I need to do the guest list, find a good catering company and most importantly find the perfect outfits for the occasion.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)