Board logo

subject: Hamilton Beach HDC200B [print this page]

Hamilton Beach HDC200B

Hamilton Beach HDC200B

Hamilton Beach HDC200B

Hamilton Beach HDC200B

Save on Hamilton Beach HDC200B. Fast & Reliable Shipping, Order Now!
Hamilton Beach HDC200B

You canBuy Hamilton Beach HDC200B In Stock. Hamilton Beach HDC200B Shops or Buy Online - At Lowest Pirce you Save BIG!

I bought this so we could make a cup of coffee after dinner rather than make another entire pot. My husband and I like our coffee fairly strong. The first mug I made was like drinking lightly flavored water. I then made a second mug using only 1/2 mug of water. Coffee was still very weak. The HB brewer was very fast and I was excited to use it. Finally, I made a mug with 1/3 cup of water and 1 pod and it was good coffee. However, I see no point in making 1/3 cup of coffee and using one pod for it. Finally, as a last attempt, I tried using 2 pods for a mug and water spewed out all over the place. So, I learned not to use 2 pods at once. When I made a mug the next time, I used one pot and when it was through brewing, I took the pod out and put it in the coffee mug like I would a tea bag. After 3-4 minutes, it was strong enough to drink. I have now packed it up in the box for a future yard sale and bought a Keurig, which is absolutely fantastic.

Yes! we have "Hamilton Beach HDC200B". You canBuy Hamilton Beach HDC200B In Stock. Lowest Prices on Hamilton Beach HDC200B Shops & Purchase Online - Buy today you Save BIG!

BuyingHamilton Beach HDC200B Commercial 1 Cup Brewer - Black

Love It!

I used one when staying at the Hyatt ...and was pleasantly surprised..tasted wonderful.. and I had no problem with the water spilling over. I tried going on to the Hamilton Beach website to purchase it, but to know avail...so I guess surfing the web DOES pay off !! I am getting ready to order now!

CheapHamilton Beach HDC200B Commercial 1 Cup Brewer - Black

Makes a mess

This machine makes a mess when brewing! I use a Bunn My Cafe at home and love it. I was looking for a smaller machine to use at work. The size is perfect but beware of coffee spilling out of the pod tray while brewing. It is hot and makes a mess. I am returning mine and looking for another brand.

CheapestHamilton Beach HDC200B Commercial 1 Cup Brewer - Black

coffee maker

Hamilton Beach HDC200B 1cup Brewer w/50 included Coffee Pods

I used this item at Marriott hotels and loved it. So I bought one for myself and my son. It makes a wonderful cup of copy and it only takes 3 minutes. It is by far the best one cup coffee maker I have used.

Read More About Hamilton Beach HDC200B Commercial 1 Cup Brewer - Black

Best buy for "Hamilton Beach HDC200B",Lowest Price Hamilton Beach HDC200B + Free shipping. Don't miss Hamilton Beach HDC200B, Cheapest Hamilton Beach HDC200BBuy Online - Get it Now!

Copyright 2009 All rights reserved.

We associated with Amazon.com

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)