Board logo

subject: Learning Toys for Children! [print this page]

Learning Toys for Children!

Learning Toys for Children!

Leap Frog My Own Leaptop

Product features:

Personalize pretend computer play with My Own Leaptop

Choose and download songs for a custom play-list. (Internet connection required)

Choose from 8 email messages and personalize for your child to enjoy. (Internet connection required)

Explore the alphabet, pretend play, music, animals and computer literacy with 6 learning activity stations.

Parents can connect to the online Leap Frog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from Leap Frog.

Appropriate for children ages 24 months 4 years. Measures: 1.4 x 9 x 7 inches; 4 pounds.

You'll want to personalize your child's Leaptop by connecting it to your computer with the included USB cable. You'll also be able to select songs for the music play-list and set up personalized emails from Scout or Violet and other friends and relatives in your child's life.

Minimum System Requirements:

OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS x v10.4 or higher

Processer4: Pentium III 500 Mhz processor CD or DVD drive

Memory: 512 MB RAM Available USB port

Hard Drive: 300 MB available Internet connection

Video Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher

What's in the Box

Leaptop with 3 AA batteries, USB cable, and quick connect guide/parent instructions.

Reviews indicate that this toy is great for toddlers.

Leap Frog My Own Leaptop-Violet

Product features:

Personalize pretend computer play with My Own Leaptop.

Choose and download songs for a custom play-list (Internet connection required).

Choose from 8 email messages and personalize for your child to enjoy (Internet connection required).

Explore the alphabet, pretend play, music,animals and computer literacy with 6 learning activity stations.

Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog.

Recommended age: 2 years and up. Measures: 1.4 x 9 x 7 inches; 4 pounds.

Minimum System Requirements:

OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS x v10.4 or higher

Same as LeapFrog My Own Leaptop

http://LeapFrog-MyOwnLeaptop.blogspot.com

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)