Board logo

subject: Salads For A Picnic Or Down At The Beach -- Chef Salad [print this page]

Salads For A Picnic Or Down At The Beach -- Chef Salad

Salads For A Picnic Or Down At The Beach -- Chef Salad

As you might have figured out, this article is dedicated to providing you with a recipe of a chef salad. You have not heard of a chef salad? You are probably not alone (and I was the same just a little while ago). What is great about this salad is that it will fill you up quite nicely - which not every other salad will. And, if you do not wish to be filled up, just eat less of it or leave out the ingredients that will fill you up the most (like, I would imagine, the turkey and ham).

The ingredients for the chef salad, are:

Around 6 cups of salad greens

Sliced tomatoes - 1-2

Iceberg lettuce

Sliced cucumber - 1

Sliced celery stalks - 2

Sliced or cubed turkey

Sliced or cubed ham

Sliced or shredded cheese

Boiled eggs, that you peel and slice - 2

If you do not wish to use either turkey, ham or cheese you can substitute those ingredients with a few things. The turkey you can substitute with canned chicken or chicken. The ham can be substituted with bacon bits, pork, bacon or any deli-styled meat. You can use any cheese.

To make this recipe tasty to you, use any dressing that you like. Take a bowl, fill it with cold water and wash the lettuce in it (or, simply, wash the lettuce under cold running water). When you are done with this, dry the lettuce - either in a dish towel, that is clean, or in a salad spinner. I hope you enjoy this chef salad!

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)