Board logo

subject: Roku XDS - Why Should I Buy It? [print this page]

Roku XDS - Why Should I Buy It?

Roku XDS - Why Should I Buy It?

Roku offers in fact three different models such as Roku HD, Roku XD and also the newest Roku XDS. I would like to share with you in particular about Roku XDS review which includes supports for component video and Toslink optical audio out, ante with dual-band 802. 11n networking and comes with a USB port also.

Roku XDS is an extremely tiny streaming player. It is so small so that you can take it in case you travel. What exactly you need just a TV and also a network connection and for example, you are able to access to Netflix instant queue. The Roku XDS player is a little device with no hard drives, created especially to play back video over the network on your TV set. All models support playback of a growing assortment of multimedia "channels, " including Amazon Video on Demand, Netflix streaming, MLB. tv, Pandora, Hulu Plus (in a forthcoming release) and more.

Moreover, Roku XDS contains a USB port on the side, and component, optical, HDMI, Ethernet, and composite ports on the back.

To sum up, the specifications of Roku XDS are as the following:

Ethernet Interface: Yes

Networking Options: 802. 11n

Storage Capacity (as Tested): 0 MB

Music Playback Formats: MP3

Photo formats: JPEG

Video Formats: MPEG4

Plays Internet Radio: Yes

Controller: Wireless

Television-based User Interface: Yes

By simply using Roku XDS, you can copy videos onto a hard drive or keychain drive and attach them to the USB port on the Roku XDS. The firm is working on a new channel that will play back videos linked to the USB port. It can play back 1080p movie trailers without difficulties and play back 720p and lower-resolution fare very easily.

The Roku XDS player in addition have a new remote that offers several new control keys, most notably a skip-back button that enables you to replay the last few seconds of content without re-buffering the entire video stream.

It is very suggested to buy Roku XDS, especially if you do not have a large investment in iTunes video content, you will see that Roku XDS is quite comparable to Apple TV and at lower price as well.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)