Board logo

subject: Harley Motorbike Insurance - Better Than a Gremlin Bell [print this page]

Harley Motorbike Insurance - Better Than a Gremlin Bell

Harley Motorbike Insurance - Better Than a Gremlin Bell

Some things shouldn't be left to chance. Having proper Harley motorbike insurance on your ride is one of those things.

Ding-a-ling! My girlfriend held a tiny pewter bell and tinkled it back and forth in front of my face.

"It's a gremlin bell!" She said smiling. "You give it to someone that rides a bike and it is supposed to ward off bad luck and accidents!" I raised my eyebrows at her silly superstitions. But I figured any extra help couldn't hurt. I attached the tiny bell to my bike that night and hit the streets with my riding buddies.

The riding that night got a little hairy in the thick traffic-packed city. Unfortunately the gremlin bell did not prevent a minor low-siding due to a careless cager pulling out into my lane. I watched helplessly as my beautiful new Harley slid out from under me into oncoming traffic and was quickly annihilated by a passing truck. I was thankful to be alive and unhurt, save for some road rash. But my poor bike was done for. Luckily, I had great Harley motorbike insurance to cover the damage.

In fact, my cover was so thorough, I was able to replace the bike, and fix the damage done to the truck by merely paying my deductible. That was thousands of dollars my Harley motorbike insurance saved me. I was incredibly relieved and what could have been a financial and emotional nightmare, was in fact just a slight hiccup and only kept me from riding for a short time.

Having the experience of losing my bike to an accident and being able to replace it with a new one within weeks was all the convincing I needed to keep my Harley motorbike insurance up to date and make sure I keep the best possible policy. And while I like the idea of a magical ward like the gremlin bell, it can't take the place of quality cover for your precious machine.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)