Board logo

subject: online life coaching [print this page]

online life coaching

online life coaching

Having worked as a life coach for a long time I do know the difference between a good life coach, a wannabee one who has not got a clue and is just a dreamer, or a scammer.

Because I am now retired I get a lot of people contacting me asking me who they can trust to consult as a life coach or therapist. Unfortunately more and more websites spring up offering and promising allsorts, usually by dreamers and scammers.

I have trawled through the many sites to look for ones I can recommend. It is my job so I do know who is who.

I have found one site that I recommend, run by the very well qualified and experienced life coach, Samantha South, who has helped famous people and been asked to go on radio and television and write about it.

Unlike many of the better ones she still bothers to do it herself instead of passing you on to her staff. And she is not expensive, there are many out there that charge more who are less qualified and less experienced. She could charge a lot more.Much of the help on the site is free and there is a great free forum where you can chat and make friends.

Go to Samantha South for the best, the only one I feel good about recommending.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)