Board logo

subject: pregnant,pregnancy,Don't tell me I have to see a doctor! [print this page]

pregnant,pregnancy,Don't tell me I have to see a doctor!

pregnant,pregnancy,Don't tell me I have to see a doctor!

Pregnancy can vary from one mum to be to another.Imagine being pregnant and not knowing it.Is it possible to really be pregnant carrying a baby yet having no side effects of pregnancy at all? yes it is.The perfect pregnancy, no morning sickness,no tiredness,no swollen ankles, no backache.

The perfect birth after being pregnant for 40 weeks.A birth that lasts a few hours,no strong pain during the first and second stage or labour and then receiving no pain medication during delivery.

This is the best pregnancy you could ever wish for,But think again all pregnancies differ even if this is your second pregnancy.If you have an underlying medical condition this is the first cause for concern for a pregnant woman.Pregnant with multiples is another risk during pregnancy.

The need to get help during a pregnancy is very important.On a very rare ocassion such as a missed birth control pill or no other form of contraception during a cource of antibiotics puts you in a possition of getting pregnant easily.If a mum has light periods she could be pregnant and not know it, if spotting continues through the pregnancy so it is important that once you develop pregnancy symptoms you visit your doctor in the first instance.

Seeing a Midwife during pregnancy lets you know that all is progressing well or if any problems arrise you can delivery your baby knowing the medical team are made aware early on and are prepared for any concern.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)