Board logo

subject: Speak French in a Couple Weeks [print this page]

Speak French in a Couple Weeks

Speak French in a Couple Weeks

Ever woke up and thought, I want to learn French? I woke up on Tuesday like that, because of my dream. I was in France and no one could understand me. I tried to order a drink at a bar, and the bartender ended up fighting me! I think I called his dad a donkey. Anyways, the point was that now I wanted to learn French.

How hard is it to learn a new language? The older you are, the harder it is to learn. This is because your brain isn't as active as it was when you were a little child. Children are able to learn languages fast because their brain activities are off the charts. So sorry older people, but learning a new language will be a struggle for you.

So what can someone like me do? There are many ways to learn a language instead of tutors or taking a class. Most of these programs are sadly junk. Try picking up a French to English dictionary and read that, good luck. And audio lessons are perfect for people who need to be prescribed sleeping medication.

I found out that the best programs for learning how to speak a language combine audio, video and reading. This way the lessons aren't boring, easy to follow and are easier to remember. Some of these programs actually have a review game after each lesson, this definitely helps. One of the best and moderately priced learn a language at home programs on the market today is Rocket French by Marie-Claire Riviere. You are able to access the lessons anywhere on a computer. The easy to follow lesson actually have a French native speaking. This way you get proper dialect and current terms, instead of old words that they don't use anymore.

Anyways, I highly recommend you take a second and read the Rocket French Review . Good luck in your process of learning how to speak French my friend!

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)