Board logo

subject: Bidz Review - Should You Use Bidz To Find Discounts? [print this page]

Bidz Review - Should You Use Bidz To Find Discounts?

Bidz Review - Should You Use Bidz To Find Discounts?

With Christmas right around the corner and the need to purchase gifts for my loved ones, I turned to the Internet to find some discounts. I wasn't willing to pay full retail prices for products I could find at a discount, so I went online and started doing some research on different auction websites. I've used eBay in the past, and I found that there was just too much competition for the products they had. I usually ended up paying pretty much the same price as I would in a department store by using them. So that was out of the question. Eventually I stumbled on a site called Bidz which had some really great reviews on it. I figured I might as well give it a try and see what happens, and give my own review in the process...

When I registered for Bidz, I realized that most of the products they sell are jewelery and brand name products like Gucci, and Versace Handbags. My wife loves getting new jewelery as a gift so I looked around at the different auctions they had going on.

After about five minutes of searching on Bidz for a piece of jewelry that my wife might like, I finally found the perfect diamond earrings. Their retail value was an astounding $5,740! The auction was winding down, and there was about 10 seconds left for bids to be placed. The current auction price was only $175. I placed my bid for $180 and I couldn't believe it... I actually won!

Click Here To Sign Up With Bidz

Bidz delivered the jewelery to me within one week, and they were happy to answer any questions I asked their customer service department. They have pretty much anything you want when it comes to jewelery, whether it's men's watches, or women's necklaces. I've been purchasing a lot of jewelery from them in recent weeks, and I definitely recommend you give them a try.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)