Board logo

subject: Test-driving the Volkswagen GTI at Phoenix Volkswagen [print this page]

Test-driving the Volkswagen GTI at Phoenix Volkswagen

I had just completed my university studies and my dad had promised me a GTI For my first car. Needless to say, I was overjoyed. I have always dreamt of driving a GTI ever since I was 13 years old. From a young age, I was already in love with cars. I read more car magazines than my schoolbooks.

After my last paper, I took a taxi to the Phoenix Volkswagen dealer, full of excitement at the prospect of my first test-drive. After I stepped into the showroom, an attractive sales woman greeted me. She had the sweetest smile and a body to die for. However, my attention was not even on her. I had my eyes on the white Volkswagen GTI parked inconspicuously in the corner of the showroom.

I headed straight to it. The sales girl proceeded to explain to me that the latest GTI has a turbocharged, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that's capable of 200 horsepower and 207 pound-feet of torque. Of course, I already had the information imprinted in my head after reading information about the GTI almost every night for the past one month.

She unlocked the door and I climbed into the brilliant machine. I was immediately in love. The heated sport front seats, snazzy tartan upholstery and the eight-speaker audio system were absolutely awesome. In addition, there was a touch screen head unit and iPod interface. This is simply too perfect.

I asked if I could go for a test drive and the sales girl immediately agreed. She climbed onto the passenger's seat. For the first time, I actually noticed that she was wearing a very short mini skirt and that she had killer legs. What more could a man ask for? A formidable machine and a sexy lady beside him. I felt like I was in a dream and I didn't want to wake up.

I stepped on the accelerator and was out of the showroom in the blink of an eye. I put on my shades for added dramatic effect. The acceleration was smooth and the car was extremely stable. When I made a corner, I deliberately stepped on the accelerator. It cornered well. I was very impressed.

When we returned to the showroom, I was clearly impressed with the vehicle. However, I decided to test drive it a few more times at different dealers all across town. In the next few days, I went to Glendale Volkswagen, Peoria Volkswagen, Arizona Volkswagen, Avondale Volkswagen, and Larry Miller Volkswagen to test-drive the GTI.

Finally, after two weeks, my dad went with me to buy a spanking new Volkswagen GTI. I had contemplated getting a used Volkswagen but my dad insisted that since it's my first car, I should really get a brand new one.

I have been driving it for a week now and have loved it more and more everyday. I wonder if it's actually possible to fall in love with a car. I have even given it a name. Her name is Megan. Megan Volkswagen.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)