Board logo

subject: Manchester United vs Sunderland Live Stream 26 December 2010 Live Coverage [print this page]

Manchester United vs Sunderland Live Stream 26 December 2010 Live Coverage

Manchester United vs Sunderland Live Stream 26 December 2010 Live Coverage

Link is here www.i-streams.net

Manchester United will seek to extend their lead on top of the table when they face Sunderland on Boxing Day. Watch every second of live premier league action on www.i-streams.net

The Red Devils have had a couple of weeks off following their 1-0 win over Arsenal. Their encounter against champions Chelsea was called off on Sunday, which means they still have a two-point lead over Arsenal with 2 games in hand. Manager Sir Alex Ferguson will be pleased with the state of affairs at Old Trafford. Paul Scholes has been ruled out for the rest of the year with a groin injury, but Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic should be fit for this game.

Meanwhile Sunderland moved to the sixth spot on the table with a 1-0 win over Bolton last week. Danny Wellbeck scored the only goal of the game. Black Cats boss Steve Bruce will be delighted with his side's showing and will hope for more of the same this week as well. Titus Bramble and Michael Turner continue to be sidelined, but Asamoah Gyan should be back for this one.Danny Wellbeck scored the only goal of the game. Black Cats boss Steve Bruce will be delighted with his side's showing and will hope for more of the same this week as well. Titus Bramble and Michael Turner continue to be sidelined, but Asamoah Gyan should be back for this one.

FREE ONLINE & LIVE VIDEO PORTAL ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SPORTS (SOCCER, CRICKET, NFL, NBA, WWE, TANNIS, HOCKEY, RACING, BOXING ETC) LIVE TV (ALL WORLD) ONLINE TV

Live on www.i-streams.net

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)