Board logo

subject: Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur Live Stream 26 December 2010 Live Coverage [print this page]

Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur Live Stream 26 December 2010 Live Coverage

Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur Live Stream 26 December 2010 Live Coverage

Link is here www.i-streams.net

Tottenham will attempt to create some gap between themselves and Sunderland when they take on Aston Villa Catch all the live premier league action from that game on www.i-streams.net.

The Spurs are tied on points with Sunderland, but have secured the 5th spot thanks to a superior goal difference. Manager Harry Redknapp will be concerned with their inconsistent form in the domestic competition although their European form has been excellent. Rafael van der Vaart is all set to return after missing out for three weeks with a hamstring injury. Younes Kaboul is also fit as is William Gallas although he may not start this game.

Meanwhile Aston Villa have had a bad season and are sitting on the 15th spot on the league table with 20 points from 17 games played so far. Manager Gerard Houllier knows his job is on the line unless results materialize soon. Houllier is also bracing for the exit of Stephen Ireland in January and also for a big money bid for Ashley Young although he has insisted the latter will not be allowed to leave.Manager Harry Redknapp will be concerned with their inconsistent form in the domestic competition although their European form has been excellent. Rafael van der Vaart is all set to return after missing out for three weeks with a hamstring injury. Younes Kaboul is also fit as is William Gallas although he may not start this game.

FREE ONLINE & LIVE VIDEO PORTAL ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SPORTS (SOCCER, CRICKET, NFL, NBA, WWE, TANNIS, HOCKEY, RACING, BOXING ETC) LIVE TV (ALL WORLD) ONLINE TV

Live on www.i-streams.net

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)