Board logo

subject: The BMW 335i is truly a superior automobile [print this page]

The BMW 335i is truly a superior automobile

The BMW 335i is truly a superior automobile

IMHO, BMW once again hits high marks with this superior offering. First a little about myself and my history with vehicles. I have been very fortunate to have been able to drive a wide range of high end vehicles. I love to test drive cars as a hobby and I have driven both American and European sports cars enough to know what I like and dislike personally in a car.

I was able to purchase one of the first 335i vehicles to hit the U.S. market in December 2006 with a 2007 stamp on it. I opted for the Sports Premium package with paddle shifters and the performance rims. I had the I-Drive system on my 745i and I loved it, this was the only option that I did not receive that I really wanted in this car.

What can I say, this car is quiet as a whisper at high speeds just as it is at 20 mph. The acceleration is beautiful. The handling receives a 10 out of a 10 IMHO. With the 745i you are driving more with a comfortable feel. The 335i feels much sportier and the seats literally grab and conform with your body. Another feature that became available that I really appreciated is the blue tooth on any phone and not just the motorola based phone. The hands free capability is a nice feature to have especially with the changes in laws about using a cellular phone while driving.

Once you become comfortable with the paddle shifters you will greatly appreciate this feature that adds a high performance shifting option for your drive.

Hats Off to BMW once again, you have inspired me and truly make a superior vehicle.

mysurfacedotorg

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)