Board logo

subject: A Happy Child Makes A Happy Parent [print this page]

A Happy Child Makes A Happy Parent

Would you like to resolve your Children's bad behaviour NOW before it's too late. I have been dealing with bad behaviour from my child for the past 7 years. Until one day I was having a discussion with my close friend who runs a Family Day Care Centre, and deals with these sorts of issues everyday.

What I did not realise was that my Parenting Skills also needed adjusting.

Like every other parent I had tried many different ways to deal with this behaviour but nothing worked, I felt hopeless and defeated.

Every parent has high expectations of themselves to have the perfect Child and be the Perfect Parent.

I then took some time out and sat down, and I thought to myself, What kind of Parent do I want to be, also what are my expectations that I want from my Child. Once I had all this written on paper I had something to work with and could get on with gathering the information.

The Information I discovered was amazing, I finally realised that YELLING, SCREAMING and loosing my COOL was not the way to handle Bad Behaviour; it's also telling your child that it is OK to behave this way.

It may not happen overnight. Let's face it making a change is easy to talk about, but making the change to stay in place is the difficult part. This Program will Guide you on your way to having a Happy Child and show you what you never thought you could achieve. Enjoy the parenting years, your child will.

by: Clarissa Leary

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)