Board logo

subject: Sunderland vs Blackpool Live Stream 28 December 2010 Live Coverage [print this page]

Sunderland vs Blackpool Live Stream 28 December 2010 Live Coverage

Sunderland vs Blackpool Live Stream 28 December 2010 Live Coverage

Link is here www.i-streams.net

Sunderland will be hoping to continue their push for a top five finish this season when they take on Blackpool at the Stadium of Light this Tuesday. You can watch all the live football on www.i-streams.net.

Manager Steve Bruce has built an impressive side s the Black Cats look for a record finish this season. Sunderland are currently placed sixth on the table and face a trip to Man United on Boxing Day. Lee Cattermole, who misses that game with a suspension, will be back for this one, but there are a number of injury concerns for Bruce. Titus Bramble, Michael Turner and John Mensah continue to be sidelined, but Steed Malbranque is close to a return.

Meanwhile Blackpool will also be hoping to continue their fine away form and come away with three points from this one. The Seasiders have had a lot of fixtures postponed this month due to bad weather. Manager Ian Holloway will have Charlie Adam back for this game, but striker Marlon Harewood continues to miss out with a knee issue. The Seasiders have had a lot of fixtures postponed this month due to bad weather. Manager Ian Holloway will have Charlie Adam back for this game, but striker Marlon Harewood continues to miss out with a knee issue. Lee Cattermole, who misses that game with a suspension, will be back for this one, but there are a number of injury concerns for Bruce. Titus Bramble, Michael Turner and John Mensah continue to be sidelined, but Steed Malbranque is close to a return.

FREE ONLINE & LIVE VIDEO PORTAL ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SPORTS (SOCCER, CRICKET, NFL, NBA, WWE, TANNIS, HOCKEY, RACING, BOXING ETC) LIVE TV (ALL WORLD) ONLINE TV

Live on www.i-streams.net

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)