Board logo

subject: Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Live Stream 28 December 2010 Live Coverage [print this page]

Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Live Stream 28 December 2010 Live Coverage

Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Live Stream 28 December 2010 Live Coverage

Link is here www.i-streams.net

Tottenham will be keen to finish the year on a high when they take on Newcastle at the White Hart Lane on Tuesday. Catch all the live football feeds from that game on i-streams.net

The Spurs have had a mixed season so far; performing brilliantly in the champions league, but producing some indifferent results in the Premiership. Manager Harry Redknapp will be concerned with this as he bids to repeat last season's top four finish once again. For this game, Dutch winger Rafael Van der Vaart is back from injury, but Jonathan Woodgate, Ledley King and Tom Huddlestone continue to be sidelined.

Meanwhile Newcastle have begun well under new boss Alan Pardew and will be keen to push on. Rumors of a mega bid for striker Andy Carroll from Tottenham have been dismissed by Pardew, who is keen to retain the England striker at least until the end of the season. For this game, Sol Campbell and Shola Ameobi are doubtful starters, while Dan Gosling and Hatem Ben Arfa continue to be sidelined. Rumors of a mega bid for striker Andy Carroll from Tottenham have been dismissed by Pardew, who is keen to retain the England striker at least until the end of the season. For this game, Sol Campbell and Shola Ameobi are doubtful starters, while Dan Gosling and Hatem Ben Arfa continue to be sidelined. Manager Harry Redknapp will be concerned with this as he bids to repeat last season's top four finish once again. For this game, Dutch winger Rafael Van der Vaart is back from injury, but Jonathan Woodgate, Ledley King and Tom Huddlestone continue to be sidelined.

FREE ONLINE & LIVE VIDEO PORTAL ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SPORTS (SOCCER, CRICKET, NFL, NBA, WWE, TANNIS, HOCKEY, RACING, BOXING ETC) LIVE TV (ALL WORLD) ONLINE TV

Live on www.i-streams.net

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)