Board logo

subject: Sweet Lolita Dress Makes Me Christmas 2010 Memorable [print this page]

Sweet Lolita Dress Makes Me Christmas 2010 Memorable

Sweet Lolita Dress Makes Me Christmas 2010 Memorable

Yesterday evening, I wore a sweet Lolita dress to join a Christmas 2010 party organized by my friends. When I came to the party, I suddenly felt a little weird and restrained, since a couple of eyes were put on me, then I saw my friends open big mouth "wow". They said how lovely and girly I am! HoweverI surprise what I look like as a mother of child of three years old. So I want to post here to express how exciting I am now.

Of course, I have to thank my lovely Lolita dress which brings me more pleasure and confidence. This dress comes with one pink floral jumper and one pink long sleeve. The jumper features two narrow shoulder straps with black bows and ruffled bottom with white lace. The pink blouse features white lace trim at lapel collar and cuff while buttons lined up front. Elastic waist band at the back. Every design is delicate.

Actually, what style of dress I will wear in the part really annoy me for long time before Christmas, because choosing a dress style you want to express is not an easy task if you want to look unique. On the other ground, it is difficult to find a dress of your choice, and sometimes you think that you have found what you were looking for but in fact it is not like that. You will have to go on a quest to search for a dress of your choice. However this can be very tiring process and you may feel pissed of at points.

Lastly, I decided to wear the Lolita dress due to my love knot of princess and also expect to look girly again as a young mother. I bought it from a store (http://www.trustedeal.com). I fond this is a store you can find dresses of your choice.

Christmas 2010 has been passed, but I still immerse the happiness my Lolita dress brings me and want to share with all.

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)