Board logo

subject: Yet another Fantastic holiday - Alibaug [print this page]

Yet another Fantastic holiday - Alibaug

Yet another Fantastic holiday - Alibaug

Day 4 - 30th Dec, Thursday (today while I am writing this article). I got up at 3:15am then at 4:30, then at 5:20 since my nose was blocked and I couldn't breathe. My fianc had suggested we would go to the beach for the morning walk and see the sunrise together. I didn't want to miss the chance and decided to stay awake. 5:45 am - Mummy and I again decided to take morning walk in the lawn. My fianc came out at 7:15. I was a bit disappointment coz of the plan failure but realized he must be tired with the visit to Temple and drives yesterday. We both walked till the beach. Even if we didn't see the sunrise, just seeing the waves was a pleasurable treat to the eyes. We came back to the hotel and decided to wash the individual cars. It was superb fun!!! Post bath, we had breakfast, cleared the bill, clicked photos with the owners, handed over tip amount to the staff who made our stay unforgettably memorable. I am back in Town with loads of happy memories, completely rejuvenated and ready to face the new role, the exams and all the challenges that come my way!!

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)