Board logo

subject: How To Make Your Own Beats Online Instantly [print this page]

How To Make Your Own Beats Online Instantly

Are you looking for a user friendly music making program to make your own beats online? Do you need one that is cheap, but yet creates top quality beats? I do completely understand where you're coming from. I was going through the same dilemma until I discovered an online beat maker software that rescued my needs.

I started off trying to make music using various pieces of studio equipment. I had a tutor that was teaching me how to use MPCs, drum machines, keyboards, etc.

It was pretty complex to me since I didn't have the equipment at my house, and so the only time I got the opportunity to practice was when I went to my teacher's house to learn. So needless to say, I never got anywhere because sometimes it takes me time and practice to grasp something.

So then I turned to more advanced music making programs such as Reason and Logic. These programs were difficult to me as well. For beginners, you need a friendly and easy to use interface. Neither of these were easy to use in my opinion.

So then a friend introduced me to trying an online beat maker music making program. At first, I was doubtful because the online software only cost less than $30 bucks. So I just presumed that it was probably some cheap quality software program for kids.

However, after trying it, I was basically making some hot beats with it. There are a few different online beat making programs you can choose from. Some include Sonic Producer, Music Master Pro, and more. Some are a little bit easier to use than others, but all in all...they're pretty good. My favorite software also included video tutorials which was very beneficial to me because I would rather watch someone do something as supposed to reading a manual.

by: Marcus Wright

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)