Board logo

subject: Help Me Get Pregnant – 3 Questions That Infertility Sufferer Should Ask Themselves To Have A Successful Pregnancy [print this page]

Help Me Get Pregnant – 3 Questions That Infertility Sufferer Should Ask Themselves To Have A Successful Pregnancy

For most couples, the first question they ask about infertility treatments is how much it will cost. Only later do they realize that there are moral and ethical implications to medical infertility treatments because of their religious beliefs or political beliefs. An ethicist, for instance, may view the "donation" of sperm samples and eggs as a form of commodification - the transformation of an object into a product that can be bought and sold - that promotes dehumanization. Those who are more religious might see artificial insemination as a dangerous tampering with nature. As you do your research, call into mind your ethics and morals and ask yourself if these are worth compromising for an infertility treatment that has been scientifically proven to work.

Help Me Get Pregnant 3 Questions That Infertility Sufferer Should Ask Themselves To Have A Successful Pregnancy

By: Susan Harris

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)