Board logo

subject: A Great Place To Relax In Puerto Viejo Costa Rica - Namuwoki Lodge & Resort [print this page]

A Great Place To Relax In Puerto Viejo Costa Rica - Namuwoki Lodge & Resort

This time I traveled to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica with my son and husband. We wanted to relax and have a good time somewhere close to the beach. After considering our options we decided to stay at Namuwoki Lodge & Resort.

After considering our options we decided to stay at Namuwoki Lodge & Resort. But before I describe what my experience was let me describe the place.

I have to tell you that I fell in love with this place, especially with the room's decoration. It was so simple and beautiful, with a cozy feel. I loved swinging on the hammock in the afternoon and refreshing in the swimming pool after a long day. Also I loved how the staff always had a smile on their faces. They are very friendly and nice.

I have to tell you that I fell in love with this place, especially with the room's decoration. It was so simple and beautiful, with a cozy feel. I loved swinging on the hammock in the afternoon and refreshing in the swimming pool after a long day. Also I loved how the staff always had a smile on their faces. They are very friendly and nice.

This hotel is great we had a great weekend just lazying around. My 6 year old son was able to run around without us having to worry about his every move. Not only the hotel is good, Puerto Viejo is also great! It is more than just a place where the white-sanded beaches melt with the forest it is also Cahuita National Park. So even if you are staying in this great place go out for a walk, who knows, maybe you will have a close encounter with a monkey. It is also a great place to go searching for some local wildlife at least I found some!

by: Marina K. Villatoro

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)