Board logo

subject: How To Make Money Online - Tips To Follow - Part 7 [print this page]

How To Make Money Online - Tips To Follow - Part 7

Be Patient

I know you have been fed the lie that you can get online and make a fortune by next week. It doesn't work that way my friend. It will take some time before you start to see the amount of income you would like to see. You must be patient. Have to be in it for the long haul. If you lack patience you will give up too soon and never get to experience the great things that making money online can do for you.

Don't Make Another Excuse

Everyone is tired and everyone has a million different things they have to get done. But that can't be an excuse you use for not taking the time to work on your business. I am a firm believer that people make time for what they want to. If you can make time to go out with your friends or go catch a movie, then you can make time to work on your business. Its just that simple. Stop making excuses and start making progress. Set a schedule and stick with it.

Put God First

I strongly believe that if we will take the time to seek God first in all that we do, he will direct our paths. Stop trying to go at it by yourself. He will guide and direct you in the direction you need to go. If we will consult with him first, we can avoid a lot of mistakes and heartaches. If something is a waste of time, he will let you know. So put God first. I can assure you he won't let you down.

by: H. Miller

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)