Board logo

subject: Mace Personal Alarm Screecher Aerosol [print this page]

Mace Personal Alarm Screecher Aerosol

If you are not ready to use a Stun gun yet, the Mase Screecher Aerosol Personal Alarm is just what you need.

My brother got laid off in late 2008, so I decided to cut some of my spending in order to help him out. He has a wife and daughter to support and I am single so it was an easy decision for me to make.

I was also scared for my job. In order to make things work I moved to a smaller apartment and got a roommate.

The new apartment that I moved into was not necessarily a "safe" place to live. I felt that I needed a stun gun to walk around with just in case of emergencies.

My apartment mate friend has a little cell phone like stun gun, pretty cute, and she was trying to talk me into getting one like it. At that time I was convinced I would never know how to use a stun gun.

We went to a stun gun shop a couple times and found a few that I actually liked, but until I got the confidence up I decided that I should stick with a personal alarm. The Mace Screecher aerosol alarm was just what I needed.

I was familiar with the Mace brand and that convinced me to buy the extremely loud Screecher alarm. You can here this alarm a fourth of a mile away!

As I was walking home one night I walked past an alleyway. It looked like there was a man robbing a woman in between the two buildings.

I was afraid for my own life so I hurried along and waited until I was out of the alley and there were other people, then I turned on my Mace Screecher aerosol alarm. Was it very loud. I saw him leave her so I think I was right.

by: Kimberly Iaquinto

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)