UK Insurance Profile: Tesco Market Research Report
industry research reports collection.
Tesco is a retailing giant and the UK’s largest supermarket brand. Having spread its wings
into the financial services industry since the 1990s, Tesco Bank is now a well-established
name for personal lines insurance customers, able to play off brand recognition, cross-
selling capabilities, and a strong understanding of its customers thanks to its Tesco
Clubcard initiative. However, Tesco is facing challenging times in its core retail business,
which is feeding into a number of threats to its insurance business. On the other hand, a
strong brand footprint in some of the personal lines insurance markets - and an above-
average series of net promoter scores for these - suggests there are future opportunities.
• Tesco Bank is, by comparative brand position, strongest in the pet insurance
space. However, it faces continued market share loss to the dominant player
Petplan, which continues to grow its footprint.
• In 2014, Tesco Underwriting premiums accounted for 35% of Ageas’ car insurance
GWP and 16% of its home insurance GWP.
• Tesco Underwriting’s book is dominated by unhealthy car insurance business,
leaving it behind the top personal lines players on COR performance. To improve,
it must build on its “loss leader” with a growing home insurance book.
View Report at :http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/556293
Tesco is a retailing giant in the UK and, through Tesco Bank, offers its customers access to
financial services including insurance. Within the context of Tesco's brand power, and a
view of Tesco Bank and Tesco Underwriting, this profile looks at the strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities, and threats found in its insurance business.
Download Sample copy of this Report @
Reasons To Buy
• Gather insight into what type of customer Tesco's brand is most attractive to, and
where it is performing strongest by product and purchasing method.
• Identify the comparative strengths and weaknesses of Tesco's insurance business
and the opportunities or threats emerging as a result.
Read our latest Press Release at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
Table of Content :
Global wealth management is in a state of flux
Critical success factors
ASSET ALLOCATION TRENDS
Equities will be the clear winners in 2016, but not everywhere - and risks remain
Equities will continue to dominate in the typical HNW portfolio
The mainstreaming of alternatives will continue in 2016
Wealth managers should be aware of the various reasons driving demand for alternatives
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research
reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money
for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings
are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting
services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REPLY? =>> REPLY
- Some thing about insurance in USA
- How do I buy life insurance?
- What You Need To Know About Long Term Care Insurance
- Drop Your Shoes And Enjoy Life
- Agrisept To Lead A Healthy And Long Life
- Ten Steps Which May Change Your Work And Your Life!
- Useful Tips On How To Shop For Life Insurance
- The Fit Fem Formula: Calorie Intake, Physical Activity, And Lifestyle Changes
- Lifecell Cream For Wrinkles And Sagging Skin
- Life Insurance Singapore Basics
- Live Life King Size And With Elegant Look By Ceramics
- French Ingredients, Statistics And An Extra Three Years To Your Life?
- Where To Find Long Term Care Insurance Resources
- Manage Your Long Term Care Insurance Premiums
- Insurance For Womens Long Term Care
- No Medical Exam Life Insurance A Rip Off?
- Best Available Quotes On Life Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance: A Life Saver?
- Student Loans For People With Bad Credit- Get Out Of Debt And Get A Stress Free College Life