Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Traffic Exchange Sites Do Not Generate Leads for Your Home Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Traffic Exchange Sites Do Not Generate Leads for Your Home Business

This is going to save you endless amounts of time and headaches by showing you this

Power Packed information on what NOT to do in trying to generate leads for your home business and WHY?

I have been an niche marketer for a little over 3 years now. This is going to save you endless amounts of time by showing you some things that are not successful in trying to get leads for your business. I wasted over 18 months of my life doing these things and did not get a single lead to any of my websites. (NOT ONE!) Don't make this same mistake, because the end result will be no leads and a waste of your valuable time. I don't want you getting to the point of just wanting to give up.

Before we get into this, let me explain my reasoning for doing this for so long.

1.When I first started these techniques I was convinced that these were great ways to drive traffic to my business, it certainly made sense at the time, but after doing it for so long I finally came to the realization that this type of traffic generation just simply does not work.

2.The second reason I stayed with these things for so long, was really because I didn't know of anything else to do. I was new at internet marketing at the time and didn't have much of a budget at all to work with and no one to turn to for help.

3.Convinced all this time that sooner or later this was going to work and people would start visiting my site at any time now. This was my theory basically because I was desperate to make some money. So my thinking was tunnel visioned to where I wasn't allowing myself to be opened up to new ideas or trying a new approach. What is the definition of insanity? (Do the same thing over and over and expect different results)

This got to the point of insanity. Every night when I went to bed I would say to myself "ok...tomorrow is a new day, can't wait till morning so that I can run out to my computer and check emails to see how many people visited my website." Guess what...every morning the inbox was the same...EMPTY. No one visited my site.

Don't fall victim to these things...THEY DON'T WORK!!!

By not doing the following you will save time, false hope and it might even keep you from giving up.

So, without further delay, here are a couple of things you DON'T want to waste your time on trying to get traffic to your website.

1.Traffic Exchange Sites: These sites are the worst thing you can do with your time to try and drive traffic to your website(s). They're nothing but a waste of time and you get ZERO results. Trust me, I did this for over 18 months. Traffic Exchange sounds good and makes sense, I'll put my website(s) on these traffic exchange sites and people will have to see my site(s) and sign up. (WRONG)...The fact of the matter is, you sign up for a free account and maybe you even upgrade by paying a small fee so that you might get free credits every month or maybe one of your sites gets featured for an entire day, then you add your

website(s) links(s) and then you start clicking like a madman to build up credits so that your site(s) get seen more and more. Well guess what?... Every member of that traffic exchange site that you just joined, is doing the exact same thing. They're wearing out they're mouse by clicking and clicking just to build up credits so that their site(s) can be seen more and more just like your doing. No one takes the time to look at your site(s), because...they're too busy clicking!!!

There are hundreds of these traffic exchange sites all across the web (believe me I know......I've tried them all) and as I explained above, Every single one of them work the exact same way. Don't waste your time on these.

2.Free Advertising Sites: You can go to Google or any other search engine and find different free sites to advertise your opportunity. And they're like anything else...there are thousands of them. Here again like the traffic exchange sites, you can sign up for a free account or pay a fee to get upgraded and then write some fancy add and send that add out to the people that are members of that particular site. And then what happens? They get the add that you just sent them telling them all about your opportunity and how great it is...And then all the people that just received your add now send you adds about their opportunity. So you sent out one or more adds to all these people who could care less about your opportunity, but at the time you were probably thinking "How great is this?" And what did you get in return?....A bunch of adds from other people telling you about their opportunities. How do I know that, you asked?...Because I spent over 18 months doing the exact same thing.

I'm not dogging any of these sites...They are legitimate sites. What I am saying is, if you want to waste your time doing these things and get zero results...then be my guest. Because that's exactly what you'll get.

By: Charlie Berger
Eliminate Cred it Card Debt Without Paying Huge Bills Every Month - Here's The Answer Basic Office Supplies for a Home and Business Home Based Business Purchased Leads Watch Buffalo Bills Online Live on PC - Watch Buffalo Bills NFL Game Online Live How To Apply For And Speed Up Texas First Time Home Purchaser Grants Sell A House For Cash In A Best Profitable Manner Fire Inspection For Home And Business Premises The Best Home Based Business Opportunity Improving Business Promotion By Utilizing Advertising Inflatables As Attention Grabbing Tools Advertising Inflatables Give Businesses Fun, Cost-effective Ways To Convey Messages To Customers Three Key Considerations When Starting A Home Based Business Self Defense-small Business Robberies-the Best Way To Prevent Them Big Ticket To Wealth Might Assist Your Work From Home Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.213.235) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.014483 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 5215, 54,
Traffic Exchange Sites Do Not Generate Leads for Your Home Business Casper