Top 5 Myrtle Beach Golf Packages by:Paul Buchanan
Planning a trip can be a very time consuming and financially strapping experience if you do not know where to look for deals. The hard thing about planning a golf trip in particular is you have to find not only ideal courses, but lodging and cart fees all must be considered. To make things a little easier on golfers looking for packages in Myrtle Beach, the top five packages have all been organized below for easy viewing.
1. The best deal found runs at $199 per person (amount varies slightly depending on date) and that package includes three nights and three rounds of golf. You can play any of these courses, at anytime, and in any order: Woodland Valley, Island Green, Indigo Creek, Azalea Sands, River Oaks, and Tupelo Bay. Condo options are Myrtlewood Villas, River Oaks Resort, or Sandpiper Bay. Hotel options are Springmaid Beach Resort, La Quinta at 48th, or Sea Dip. The specials run for three or four night stays with a matching three or four rounds of golf. Each includes golf, lodging, cart fees, and taxes.
2. The Legends of Myrtle Beach is another top package that runs from $237 per person and that includes golf, cart fees, and taxes. Select courses will even give golfers who choose this package breakfast, lunch, and two beers per person. You can play two of the following courses: Legends Moorland, Legends Parkland, Legends Heathland, Heritage, and Oyster Bay. You can play one or two of these courses: Indigo Creek, Island Green, River Oaks, Azalea Sands, or Tupelo Bay. Prices per person may change according to date and depending on if you choose a hotel or condo style lodging.
3. The next package is called the Sea Trail Masters. This runs from $204 per person based on a three night and three round visit. Four nights and four rounds is also available. Highlighted courses for this package are the Sea Trail Byrd, Sea Trail Maples, and Sea Trail Jones. Condo options are the Myrtlewood Villas, River Oaks Resort, and Sandpiper Bay. Hotel options include the Springmaid Beach Resort, Holiday Inn Express Shalotte, or the Sea Dip. The golf courses in this option have bend grass and have been rated four stars.
4. The St. James "Stay and Play" packages runs from $271 per person and this includes your golf, lodging, cart fees, and taxes. Your package special options let you choose to stay for three nights and three rounds, three nights and four rounds, or four nights and four rounds. Prices vary slightly according to dates traveling and lodging is at the St. James Plantation Villas. Golf courses available are the Founders Club, Players Club, Members Club, Oak Island, and Carolina National.
5. The last highlighted package is the 4.5 Star Gems and it runs from $217 per person based on a three night and three round visit. This special includes golf, lodging, cart fees and taxes. Golf Course options are the Founders Club, Players Club, The Pearl, and the Carolina National. Condo lodging options are the Myrtlewood Villas, River Oaks Resort, or Sandpiper Bay. Hotel options are the Springmaid Beach Resort, La Quinta at 48th, and Sea Dip.
As always, any package is up for some adjusting. If you feel you want to stay past a four-night stay, of course that is possible at a package deal price. Take the time and view the different top courses and lodging in the Myrtle Beach area and see which package meets your traveling needs.
Myrtle Beach Golf Packages
About the author
Gives input and advice on golf packages in Myrtle Beach.