Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Tips To Save $$ On Car Insurance
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips To Save $$ On Car Insurance

Tips To Save $$ On Car Insurance

Saving on Car Insurance Makes You Feel Good!

It's just a given that everyone has to pay car insurance if they own a car. Not fun, is it? One thing that lessens the pain of paying car insurance is knowing you have the best insurance rates around. You would be surprised how many people pay more than they need for car insurance. Discover painless ways to save on your car insurance as you keep reading. With a few tips on car insurance and knowing what type of car insurance you REALLY need, you can literally save hundreds on your car insurance premium.

Do I have to carry comprehensive and collision insurance?

It depends. Are you financing your car? If so, you are probably required to carry a certain level of comprehensive and collision insurance by your lender. But, don't give up on saving! You can still save lots of cash by raising your deductible on your car insurance. If you own your own car, you have a lot more options on ways to save.

Yes, RAISE your deductible!

By raising your deductible on your car insurance, say from $250 to $1000, you can save a bundle on your car insurance rates. This is a great way to save on insurance! Think of all the money you'll save over years of paying a lower insurance premium. If you do have a fender bender some time in the future, you will be able to pay for it twenty times over. This can be a great way to save on car insurance, especially if you have a good driving record.

What if I own my car?

If you are lucky enough to own your car, you have more options to save on car insurance. Ask yourself these questions before deciding on what car insurance to carry. Is my car worth repairing in case of a car accident? What is the value of my car, is it a "cheap" car? How much car insurance am I willing to pay for this car? Once you answer these questions you'll have a better idea of the type of insurance to carry on this car. Many people opt to carry ONLY liability on older or "cheap" cars. Always weigh the cost of insurance against the value of the car. You can save hundreds by carrying liability car insurance only, when you own your own car.

NEVER split your car insurance premium into monthly payments!

Many times insurance companies charge a fee to split your car insurance premium into monthly payments. Always pay annually or semi-annually unless it's free of charge to split it out.

Compare online to SAVE!

Search for "car insurance Seattle (or your city)," "save on auto insurance quotes," "car insurance quotes," to find terrific websites that will take your car information and compare quotes from many top insurance companies. This is a GREAT way to save on car insurance. Compare quotes often to get the best rates!

Saving on car insurance is easy - start TODAY!

by: Kenneth Ranks
Cheap Auto Insurance For College Students Why Is Car Insurance Essential? Federal Government Automobile Public Sale - Why Would Anybody Want To Invest In A Vehicle From A Aut Why Go To Auto Mechanic Schools New River Auto Glass Repair Vs. Windshield Replacement Benefits With Getting Online Auto Loans Solar Car Carriers See The Light Of Day With Hybrid Power Loans Online Instant Approval- Takes Care Of All Your Financial Problems Auto Loan Types Facts About Young Drivers Automobile Insurance Saving On Car Insurance And Getting The Lowest Rate Mei Tai Carrier Review - know before you buy Auto Services Company In Georgia
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.183.150) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012888 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2904, 952,
Tips To Save $$ On Car Insurance New York City