Insurances.net
insurances.net » Property Insurance » Tips For Posting Classified Ads For People To Buy Your House
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips For Posting Classified Ads For People To Buy Your House

Tips For Posting Classified Ads For People To Buy Your House

This may not be the most popular thing to say

, at least among my friends who are real estate professionals, but I find the most effective way to find prospects to buy my house is to sell it myself. But I have a lot of experience buying and selling houses, and so it's familiar territory for me, and my tried-and-true plan of action kicks in whenever I have a house ready to show.

The most critical thing I've learned the hard way is never, let me repeat that, NEVER show the house before completing all the needed remodeling and thorough cleaning afterwards. The trick is that other investors and other professionals such as interior designers, by that I mean people who regularly buy and sell houses or provide services for investors, those people have the capacity to see potential in an unfinished house but most prospective buyers do not. Trust me, it's a big mistake to set up a showing even if people seem super-eager to buy my house immediately. More times than not it will be a waste of time showing the house before it's ready.

I don't even run a classified ad in the newspaper or post ads online until my house is ready to show. But when the house is totally ready those are the two types of ads that bring in calls, and I have a secret reason for the number of calls I receive. It's the way I write my ads; they are unique and include a lot of detail about specific features of the house. It really pays to go ahead and spend the money for longer newspaper classified ads and to spend the time posting several photos along with my online classified ads.

The fact is that good photos truly sell houses because good photos inspire curiosity and motivate people to buy my house. When I cannot post photos, in newspapers and shoppers for example, I simply have to write more elaborate ads in order to paint a word picture.

Good classified ads are basically all about creating a word picture in the prospect's mind. My long descriptions of perennials in the landscaping, huge amounts of garage storage shelving, indirect lighting in the family room and built-ins in the laundry room grab the attention of both men and women who will want to buy my home. Long descriptive ads can be the secret of your success just as they are for me.

by: Leo Kingston
Widespread Recession-driven Cuts In Management Leave Businesses Few Resources For In-house Marketing Do You Want A Newborn Household Furnishings Spot Set? Buying A House: Making An Immediate Offer Clean Your House Before Showing It To Potential Buyers Brian Linnekens Suggesting Tips On Buying A Short Sale House Buying A Dream House For You In Now Made Easier Landlord building insurance is essential to protect your property Protect Your Rental Income With Landlords Property Insurance Brief On Property Insurance In Mexico Rise in owners not arranging Unoccupied Property Insurance Leasing Property Insurance Plans Can be A Must Have For Every Landlord The Extreme Importance Of Owning Rental Property Insurance Why Buy An Old House
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.236.62) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.004870 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2349, 966,
Tips For Posting Classified Ads For People To Buy Your House Kista