Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Timesaver Tip at Epcot for a Disney World Vacation by:Allison Jones
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Timesaver Tip at Epcot for a Disney World Vacation by:Allison Jones

Just the other day, I was at Epcot for the International Flower & Garden Festival

. Since I was at Epcot, I had to ride one of my favorite attractions called Test Track. This fun thrill ride always has a long line. We normally suggest skipping the long waits at these more popular rides by using FastPass. Unfortunately, sometimes you do not get a FastPass in time or just want to quickly catch on of your favorite rides. That is when the Single Rider line can be a great timesavers. At Epcot, there are two very popular attractions that have Single Rider lines. These attractions are Test Track and Mission Space.

On this day, I just popped in to get some pictures of the International Flower & Garden Festival and to ride Test Track. The regular wait time for Test Track was 60 minutes. However, the Single Rider line was only 10 minutes. I bet you can guess what line we went to, the 10 minute line. In the Single Rider line you will not ride with the rest of your party. You will ride with other guests. However, the experience was just as much fun. Besides, how much talking do you really do when you are on this type of ride. It was a exciting ride and we only waited in line for 10 minutes.

When hitting Epcot, always check the Single Rider line before picking up a FastPass or waiting in the regular queline. Spend you time enjoying Epcot, not waiting in lines!

About the author

Allison Jones is a travel agent at Destinations in Florida Travel. She is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, Masters College of Knowledge Graduate, Disney College Program Graduate, and past Disney Cast Member. She has contributed to several Disney World guide books and is a regular columnist for Celebrations Magazine. Visit http://www.destinationsinflorida.com to ask Allison any questions about planning a Disney World vacation.

The author grants full reprint rights to this article. You may reprint and electronically distribute this article as long as its contents remain unchanged and the author's byline remains in place.
Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios by:Allison Jones What to Pack for a Rainy Day at Disney World by:Allison Jones Finding Holiday Accommodation in ACT by:Beck Dillon Cruise the Caribbean for Fun and Relaxation by:Chris Foy Byron Bay Vacations—On a Budget by:Dominic Alberth A Trip Worth Your While by:Dylan Lautner Making the Most of Your Air Miles Credit Card Points by:Jeremy Biberdorf Do I need an International Mover? by:John Jo Experience The Mediterranean - Travel In A Luxury Yacht Charter Croatia! by:Johnnie Kazjja Five of the World's Best Holiday Destinations for 2009 by:Kim Chambers Where to Find Cheap Holidays This Year by:Kim Chambers The Wonders of Egypt Holidays by:Kim Chambers Plan a Memorable Orange Country Wedding Ceremony and Orange County Reception by:Michele Reyner
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.237.75.165) / Processed in 0.010355 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2147, 954,