Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Things To Do If You're Going To See Superbowl 47
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Things To Do If You're Going To See Superbowl 47

"He throws! It's a long pass. It's. . .oh what an amazing catch at the 30 yard line! He's at the 20, the ten-he scores! Touchdown!" The excitement, the adrenaline pumping rush of watching your favorite team crush their opponent and the ultimate goal of getting a touchdown. This is what real men do.

We're football fans and we're not afraid to say it: I've got tickets for Superbowl 47! Yeah, that's right, in-your-face! Okay, you know I'm jealous. And not just because you get to see the hottest game in America. But also became you get to visit one of the coolest towns this great country has to offer. Houston may not be on the top ten list of vacation spots, but let me tell you, it's not a nothing town.

Not by a long shot. So, if you're heading down to see Superbowl 46, then you should totally be checking out some of the things Houston has to offer.

"Houston, we have a problem." The problem is that we can't possibly see everything this amazing town has to offer. But you'd be kicking yourself if you headed for Superbowl 47 and didn't visit the Houston Space Center. Unfortunately, due to security concerns you will not be allowed to see all of the Space Center operations. Things To Do If You're Going To See Superbowl 47

However, there are regular tram tours that will let you see the majority of the working facility. You can get up close and personal with a Saturn rocket or you can glance (or do more than glance) at the shuttle payload bays. The exhibits here will teach you all about the manned space program and what cool plans NASA has for the future (the ones that are not Top Secret anyway).

If you're taking the kids to see Superbowl 47 (lucky kids! I wish my dad had taken me when I was their age), then you should totally consider visiting the Houston Children's museum. This museum consistently ranks among the top ten attractions in the area on every list of things to do.

The museum includes lots of exhibits which defy the traditional museum's do not touch rules. In this case, it's all please touch! And the exhibits are friendly for both kids and adults. As a matter of fact, you can actually build robots in the Invention Convention or take a turn at the news anchor's desk.

You can also "run" a small business, get elected as mayor in Kidtropolis and figure out what all the fuss is about with nanobots in the Matter Factory. There are also science exhibits which are very hands on in order to enthrall young visitors (before they head out to the stadium to see Superbowl 46 that is).

by: Richard Cunningham
Tips About Work Injury and Florida Workers' Compensation Claims Beyonce's Workout Routine Article Submission to Article Directory's and Why it's Important for your Pagerank Reg Cure License Keys - Don't forget this ! Valentines From The 1800's Runtime Error 1769 - Beware & Repair ! Your Child's First Puppy Differences Between "remodel," "renovation," And "restoration" It's Just Common Good Sense Why Did My Ex Cheat On Me - I'm Getting Emotional Revenge On A Cheating Ex - I'm Getting Emotional How Can You Forget The Ex - I'm Getting Emotional My Ex Told Me He Missed Me - I'm Getting Emotional
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.229.151.93) / Processed in 0.012382 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2668, 952,